Sunday, November 21, 2010

Visual Essay Project


The visual essay project was deceptively hard mainly because of the large amount of possibilities of themes and ensuring that each picture made a point in that theme. But after choosing the theme, which changed a few times over the course of the project, it was easier and much more interesting. This project taught me the true value of public art in our communities, and thus my theme was centered on the idea of communities. An interesting aspect of this project was photo editing, I did not make any major alterations to my pictures but I did mess around with them in Photoshop.  In order to focus on the public art more I took out any distractions in my pictures. This included people, cars, etc., anything that wasn’t a permanent part of the environment.  This was definitely a new style of presentation for me, and I found it quite effective and interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment